- Paying up to £35,000pa
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working arrangements 4 and flexible benefits package
About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an accounting firm based in central London. Offering exceptional level of service, the company aims to deliver quality expertise and support, ensuring clients are able to achieve their objectives. The company is going through an exciting period of change, and they are looking for a new member to join their team.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced professional Financial Accountant. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provision of accounting services and financial advice for a portfolio of small to medium sized clients, including by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual statements (or as required) by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Ensuring clients comply with VAT requirements by advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; and assembling data for tax filings.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Ad hoc financial accounting work as required to support and assist business needs and requirements
- ACA qualified, or equivalent with at least 2 years experience as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Prior experience either managing, auditing, or advising on client money and assets for a UK-based financial services firm
- Structured and systematic way of working, as well as excellent time management
- Proactive, confident and resourceful when navigating through ambiguity
- Commitment and drive to roll up your sleeves and complete whatever work is necessary