- Up to £20,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Fun dynamic work environment
- Professional development opportunities
About The Role & Company:
We are currently looking 2 x top end senior waiting staff for an exciting new Lebanese restaurant that has opened in Leicester Square London. The restaurant is part of an expansive company originally from Dubai and under ownership of the worldwide AMA Hospitality Group.
You will have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, specifically working as a Head Waiter/Waitress for a 5 star or high caliber restaurant or hotel Group.
This restaurant company is an exciting company to work for. A strong team is everything to them and they will invest in you. They will give you freedom to express your ideas and implement them. A working knowledge of Middle Eastern cuisine is an advantage.
You will be a valued part of a brand new team, that loves the buzz of working under pressure. You will be available for immediate start.
- Effective communication with guests in a professional, courteous & friendly manner
- Delivery of consistent seamless end-to-end service to guests from arrival to departure.
- Determine and execute individual guests’ bespoke requirements and convert to confirmed bookings
- Arrange the guest’s complete journey from the outset.
- Manage guest telephone, email enquiries and bookings
Who you are:
- At least 2 years experience working in high class and hotels
- Excellent communication with guests in a professional, courteous & friendly manner
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- The ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- The ability to engage with the customer and staff
- To be able to work weekends and some week nights