Training and Development
One of the most common complaints of managers is that they don’t receive adequate training on ‘how to be a good line manager’. After all, the role comes with a lot of responsibility and supporting employees can be challenging for both the manager and your business.
Work LDN develop a wide range of tailored bite-sized training sessions for your management team. Created for your business and industry, we have the tools and trainers to help you gain the benefit of our expertise in engaging, on-site learning sessions.
Typical training courses for line managers include:
- Effective People Management – Understanding the Basics
- Employee Relations – Discrimination, Bullying & Harassment
- Grievance and Disciplinary Management
- Engaging Your Workforce
- The Family Friendly Workplace
- (covers all subjects surrounding maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave)
- Health & Absence Management
- Recruitment & Selection (interviewing techniques and process)
Please note that whilst these courses have key structural elements, Work London can also tailor the courses to any current HR policies that you have in place in your organisation or industry.
Bite-sized training sessions last approximately 2.5 hours and can be delivered on-site at your company premises or at an off-site location chosen by Work LDN.
It is advisable to speak with us prior to booking training to enable us to understand your requirements and advise you on the most effective training for your manager development needs.